IMPORTANT: Your personal information will be kept confidential and is intended solely to streamline our intake process as our legal team discerns the best way to serve you.
- 211 Reports
- Can I Propose a Separation Agreement and Still File a Claim in Provincial or Supreme Court?
- Can I Have Family Law Proceedings in Both Provincial and Supreme Court?
- Can I Purchase New Property While Going Through A Divorce?
- What Else is There to Do After I Get a Judgment?
- Financial Statements 101
- Alternative Ways of Resolving Disputes during COVID-19
- Retroactive Child Support – Michel v. Graydon, 2020 SCC 24
- BC No Fault Insurance: Is It All It’s Cracked Up to Be?
- Parenting Time During Covid
- Lost Your Job Due To Covid19? Looking To Change Child Support?
- Selling, Purchasing, or Refinancing a Home During COVID-19
- Accidents at School and Suing a School
- Wills & Estates
- BC Supreme Court to Resume Some Regular Court Operations
- Uncontested vs. Contested Divorce
- Tips for Dealing With High Conflict Co-Parenting
- Supreme Court of Canada to Begin Virtual Hearings in June 2020